Recruitment informationOther recruitment information
Please be sure to check with each contact for details as the contents are as of the time of publication.
Introducing the efforts of entertainment, culture, art x immigration and related population!
〜Anan Town・Niino Dara Executive Committee × Shinshu Arts Council【NAGANO ORGANIC AIR】
In Niino, Anan Town, Shimoina County, which is a hot topic for the registration of the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage "Furyu Odori" by UNESCO, the "Niino Dara Executive Committee" is working on new activities while practicing traditional culture. We will introduce the efforts from everyone of the "Niino Kara Genki Nishimai Kai", which supports . The Shinshu Arts Council will introduce Anan Town and the NAGANO ORGANIC AIR, an artist-in-residence project that is being carried out in various parts of the prefecture, and also respond to comments from visitors.
[Date and Time] December 12, 10 (Sat) 16:30-18:30
[Venue] Ginza NAGANO 5F (6-5-XNUMX Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
[Capacity] 15 people (Prior application priority)
★ Flow of the day
・Introduction of local entertainment culture, immigration, and related population efforts (Niino Dara Executive Committee / Shinno Kara Niseikai)
・Introduction of Shinshu Arts Council initiatives
・ Individual consultation
[Organizer] Shinshu Arts Council (Nagano Prefectural Cultural Promotion Foundation)
[Co-sponsored] Niino Dara Executive Committee, Nagano Prefecture Shinshu Life Promotion Division
- Facilities / organizationsShinshu Arts Council (Nagano Prefectural Cultural Promotion Foundation) (Nagano Prefecture)
- 条件[Participation target]
・Those who want to know about the traditional culture of the Anan Town Niino area, migration and settlement, and the efforts of related populations
・ Those who want to know about the activities of the Shinshu Arts Council such as NAGANO ORGANIC AIR
・ Those who want to vaguely have a connection with Nagano Prefecture / want to be involved
- How to Apply・Please send your name and number of people to the e-mail address (addressed to Shinshu Arts Council) listed in Contact.
・If necessary, please indicate whether or not you would like to have individual consultations, and if there is anything you would like to know in particular, in the email you received when you applied.
- Remarks・Priority admission will be given to those who have contacted us in advance.
・If the number of visitors does not reach the capacity, you can participate on the day without applying.
- ContactShinshu Arts Council (Nagano Cultural Promotion Foundation)
The Nagano Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center offers internships for students who wish to work in the field of cultural properties in Nagano Prefecture.
Please see the contact homepage for details.
- Facilities / organizationsNagano Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center (Nagano City)
- 条件Acceptance period: Anytime during summer vacation or spring vacation
Internship period: 10 to 30 consecutive days
Training place: Archaeological sites and maintenance offices in Nagano Prefecture
- Remuneration*According to regulations, there is a daily allowance payment, travel expenses from home or accommodation to the training place, etc.
- Wanted periodAt any time
- How to ApplyPlease contact us by phone, email, etc.
- Remarks・Employment regulations, etc. are based on the regulations of this center.
・Please submit a letter of recommendation from the teacher in charge.
・Issuing a work experience completion certificate (at the request of the trainee)
- ContactNagano Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center (TEL:026-293-5926）
The Idobata Conference Executive Committee is working to create a local community with the catchphrase "know, connect, and start."
It is an organization that plans and manages various classrooms and events.
By connecting various people who are active in the area, we aim to further develop the activity and rediscover and reconstruct the charm of the area!
Let's talk together!
An event is being held every Sunday at "MIYADA Villager TERRACE (Miyada Village)"!
For details, please see the Idobata Conference Executive Committee website (Facebook) and LINE Official Account (@umegasato).
"Village Art Concert" on the first Sunday of every month
2nd Sunday of every month "Mindfulness Experience Course for Beginners" 10: 00 ~
3rd Sunday of every month "Aozora Yoga Course" 13: 30 ~
4th Sunday of every month "Philosophy Cafe" 10: 00 ~
In addition, "Umegasato Gallery Handmade Shop" also organizes solo exhibitions of art works and various classrooms.We support those who want to hold a solo exhibition.
For details, [Here]