Grant informationSupport information for people involved in culture and art affected by COVID-19
Agency for Cultural Affairs
The Agency for Cultural Affairs has posted the following support information on the homepage of the "Support Information Counter for Cultural Arts Related Persons Affected by COVID-19".
- Reiwa 2nd year supplementary budget / public offering information Information on various types of support related to cultural arts associated with COVID-19
- About temporary suspension of staff due to the reduction of business of the group
- About examination of loan and loan to culture art group
- Support for individuals (freelancers) affected by the cancellation of performances, etc.
- Tax incentive (donation deduction)
- Q & A about support
Recruitment of artist support business subsidy to work hard * Application has ended.
We are looking for an artist support project subsidy to support artists or groups who have lost the opportunity to make presentations due to refraining from cultural events to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection.
[Application period: From May 2, 5 (Monday) to May 11, 2 (Wednesday)]
For more information,About artist support business to do their best (Nagano official homepage)
In Nagano Prefecture, the following support information is posted on the homepage of the "COVID-19 Countermeasures Comprehensive Site".
About COVID-19 measures
- Support information for business owners and management / employment consultation service
- Support and alert information for individuals
If you have any problems with cultural and artistic activities due to the influence of COVID-19, please use this consultation form.
Click here for the consultation form